We will never sell, rent, or disclose your personally identifiable information to outside parties without your consent unless compelled by a court of law to do so. However we do reserve the right to disclose your requirement information ( if you are a member ) to industry professionals in order to get your job done if needed. We may send you e-mail regarding our new features, news, or other important update information. In any case, we will never disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties. We may use various methods to collect information including, cookies and/or IP addresses.
At Red5Host we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use Red5Host ‘s services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
- Red5Host collects personal information when you register for Red5Host or otherwise voluntarily provide such information.
- You Email address, postal address, date of birth and other personal information you provide will not be made public. However, your Red5Host username and your first and last name are in the public domain and will likely be indexed by global search engines and the Red5Host search engine.
- You post User Content on the Site at your own risk. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other Users have copied or stored your User Content.
- If you choose to use our invitation service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for information needed to send the invitation, such as your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site.
- Red5Host stores this information to send this one-time invitation, to register a friend connection if your invitation is accepted, and to track the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at customers[at]red5host.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
Use of Information
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Red5Host services.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- Red5Host may send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service. For instance, a member response to your newsgroup post, or someone comments on your asset, you may receive an email alerting you to that fact.
- Red5Host processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America, Europe, New Zealand and Samoa.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
Red5Host may modify this Policy from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by Red5Host on the Red5Host Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Policy when you use the Red5Host Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Policy regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
The only information we obtain about our customers is information we need to activate his account and to contact him/her for this purpose. The information collected is never revealed, sold, or made public for any reason.
Personally identifiable information provided by customers (name, email or home address, etc.) is never disclosed to any individual or business.
In order to provide visitors with greater value, some of our pages may provide links to various third party websites. In no case is customers’ information provided to the third party sites.
However, keep in mind that many sites do attempt to capture visitor information when you browse those sites. Once you leave our site, we are not able to alert you should another site attempt to gather information from your browser.
We use a variety of security measures including encryption and authentication from Thawte to protect from loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information under our control.
If the account is terminated all information about the customers is completely deleted.
Was this answer helpful?
Red5Host was initially founded in November of 2000. We are a web hosting company that specializes...
Where the content states: “We” includes Red5Host Ltd or any party acting on Red5Host Ltd ‘s...
Wowza Streaming Engine, has all the advantages of Red5 plus much more! 1 - Heavy duty load...
In order to provide a professional service, we have set up a few guidelines for users of our...
Strictly no refunds will be made to red5 hosting accounts once wowza and red5 rtmp is...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution